Thursday, February 23, 2006

Enhancement

1. 64 bit floating point calculations
BruteFIR can actually do 64 bit calculation if the file is .dbl instead of .pcm format. This is set by the first line of script. note that the file name will also need to be changed.

2. External master clock
in my current setup, I can actually use BB as the master clock to control the RME ADI-4DD, RME HDSP 9652 inside the convolution machine and the RME HDSP 9632 in the main machine which will also be my music server and DVD player. I will start with 44.1KHz as the sync speed and if everything is OK, I will move up to 96K. Hopefully, using this setup, the ADI-4DD will also clean up the jitter from the source.

3. Digital crossover and mult-amp
This is my goal for the near future!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home